October 05, 2017

Works on the website

Hello !! I hope you are doing well. This morning was with a little stress when I had to paint the lettering on this composition. With its rustic frame, this piece will be great but before, I have to complete this "Hum!Hum" lettering !! 😈



It was also a little hard this morning to close the French website and the French blog. No visits, no interests, no sales. In one year I have spent so much time to work on the both for nothing. Whatever I do, France has strictly no interest for my work. I'm a little disappointed of course. But at the end, it's a good thing for you because, since today, my website and blog in English are becoming my priority. 😁

You can of course continue to visit it but don't be angry if it is not already complete. I'm doing faster as possible as to put all in order. Thank you and ahve a good day !!



No comments:

Post a Comment

News from the studio

I hope you are doing well for this new report of the week. The last week I left you to go to the Post Office to ship this very pleasant pie...