December 08, 2015

2016 is coming...

Oil on linen
The work continues with a high rhythm because it's already the hour to prepare 2016. This small painting had its deadlayer made today.


Oil on linen
In the same time, after having been sanded on certain zones to remove the harshness, this painting received its 6th layer. A last session will be necessary for details and contrasts.

I think these 2 new pieces done according to the Flemish oil technique of the masters of the 15th century will be available only the next year.

Tomorrow, I have to work on a larger piece (16 x 16 inches) and to continue my experiment to create new textures : a very old piece of wood... It's always necessary "to experiment". ;-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Bye ! Bye !!

These pleasant paintings have left the studio the last week so I have now some space to paint others. I'll give you more information ab...