November 22, 2015

Work in progress

I was very happy this week to continue the update of my website after to have installed a new slide-show for photos. You could watch a perfect example on this link by double-clicking on the main picture.



In the same time that I began a new opus of  "Ceci n'est pas...", I painted the dead-layer of this pleasant composition on linen and started this new piece (on linen too) with the first underlayer.



On my Facebook, you will be able to follow a new large piece that I'll work with acrylic for the first steps. I'm waiting frames this week for 3 small pieces too. The week to come will be very busy. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

My own shop

I hope you are doing well for this new week. The weather becomes cold in France so it's pleasant to stay in the studio to work with a w...